Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cooler days

We have no air conditioning so the baking that I do all summer is very minimal. This year it was so warm in the house that I even stopped baking our own bread. I dream of an outdoor kitchen or a summer kitchen but that is a whole different post. Now that fall is here the rains have come and with it the cooler weather. The kids and I have been baking up a storm lately. My waistline is going to pay for this, I just know it.

Apple pie


Micheal made his first loaf of bread with almost no help from me. He even kneaded the entire time.
Whole wheat bread


Blueberry muffin cake


The kids had a large say in what we baked this day. lol

Chocolate cupcakes, blueberry muffin cake, texas sheet cake, and buttercream frosting.


And because I think its just so funny. I leave you with:

Naked chicken feeding

No comments: