Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Busy Season

Thanksgiving is coming up here in the U.S. We are hosting this year as Joe is on call. I look forward to holidays every year. Getting together with family and eating wonderful food and just spending time together.

While this is one of my favorite times of year it is also one of my busiest! Not only am I preparing, cleaning, and planning dinner for 6 adults (maybe 7) and 6 children it is busy season at my online shop. It all starts with Black Friday, then Cyber Monday, then Christmas. So please forgive me if I am not "here" much in the next week! I have lots I would like to blog about (like my first time pressure canning!!) and photos I am taking with blog posts (like my new price book) in mind. Just need to find the time to sit down and get the thoughts out here. :)

I leave you with previews of my coming black friday stocking at Sewing Alley and Sewing Alley on Hidden Element Congo. Both of which are stores on Hyena Cart. If you haven't yet checked out Hyena Cart you should! Chances are if its on your list someone sells it handmade on Hyena Cart. Make sure you enter the giveaway at the Sewing Alley Blog too, it ends 12/1/09!

No comments: