Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Decluttering time again

We have been in the new house for 6 months now and I can see that its time to declutter! I've had more than enough time see how we will use each area of the house. I really need to make use of the closet space we have and do some major sorting. Summer clothes have been brought out (not sure why with this rain) but winter clothes are still out, so laundry needs sorted through. I also need to sort through the home school and craft stuff. We just received a large order and I realized I don't even know where I am going to put it all! So I once again am starting the decluttering process, which I love to do. I've posted about my thoughts on decluttering before and you can see those if you click organization in the list on the right. Hope your Juneuary is going well.

No comments: